The novel coronavirus outbreak has made shopping online an absolute necessity for a massive segment of consumers. If you’re like millions of shoppers, you’re probably doing most — if not all — of your current shopping online, so using a credit card that delivers the best benefits will not only save you money in the short-term, but it can also open up a whole world of fantastic deals and rewards for future purchases. Here is why the Brim Financials Mastercard is among the best cards for shopping online.
The Brim Mastercard (Zero annual fees)
- Offers 1% rewards for every dollar you spend.
- Zero foreign transaction fees.
- Free Boingo global WiFi access
- Unlimited rewards points.
- Redeemable points anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Up to $200 in rewards from the first purchase through the Brim Marketplace.
Additionally, the Brim card provides benefits for travel insurance, installment payment options, and budget and spending monitoring features.
Brim World Mastercard ($99 annual fee)
The Brim World card provides all of the great benefits the original Brim Mastercard offers — free global WiFi, uncapped reward points, no annual fees, and zero foreign transaction fees — while also offering these rewards:
- 1.5 % back for every dollar you spend.
- Up to $300 in rewards after the first purchase through Brim Marketplace.
The Brim World card delivers additional high-value travel benefits, including:
- Airport lounge key to international airports.
- Flight Delay Insurance.
- Baggage Delay Insurance.
- Stolen Baggage Insurance.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance up to $500 per incident.
- Travel Assistance, which offers emergency fund assistance, legal aid, lost or stolen luggage retrieval, and help navigating other emergency situations.
Brim World Elite ($199 annual fee)
The Brim World Elite card offers the most rewards, including all benefits of the other two cards plus:
- Trip Cancellation Insurance that covers the cost of non-reimbursable and non-refundable parts of any trip canceled because of an illness, injury, or death.
- Trip Interruption Insurance that covers the cost of non-reimbursable and non-refundable parts of a trip interrupted due to the occurrence of an injury or illness during the trip.
The economic climate is uncertain, so having a credit card that provides diverse high-value rewards can be a big benefit to your budget!