India is a country which everyone wishes to visit. There are many states and cities and towns in India and every place holds its specialty, uniqueness, and recognition. There are numerous historical monuments, forts, and palaces which attracts the tourists in a huge number. Different cultures, religions, languages, folk dances, beliefs, etc attract travelers to wander around in the city. Not only the history but India is also known for the Bollywood industry, IT industry, food industry, etc. These are doing so well and making India proud.
Among all, Bangalore is a known city which is the capital city of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. It is the seventh-largest city in India. The city is known as ‘The Silicon Valley of India’ because of the huge and successful IT industries, Research and development laboratories, academic institutions and public sector focused films. Many students prefer to continue their studies in Bangalore due to the high-quality education system and numerous job opportunities. Also, there are many beautiful gardens and parks which are not to be missed so it is also known as ‘The Garden City.’ This city was discovered and founded by Kempe Gowda I in 1537. In the 18th century, the place was under Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. This place has seen a war between the British and Tipu Sultan in which the British won it in 1831. During the British Raj, they changed and made Bangalore the regional administrative city.
This place has amazing monuments, forts, gardens, and other places that are undoubtedly worth-watching. If you are planning to visit make sure to gather as much information you can with the help of online websites. These websites will help you with all the desired information and will also help in booking the room based on your budget and choices. You can compare the prices of different hotels in a single space. Based on the rating, recommendation, and feedback of the previous users, you can make your decision. Choosing the place to live will affect your vacation. So it is very important to find a comfortable space.
So following are some of the points which will help you to get some glimpse about Bangalore:
- Location- Bangalore is located in Karnataka which is on the southern side of India. It is approximately 3100 feet above sea level. It is nearly 1000kms away from Mumbai and 560kms away from Hyderabad.
- When to go- The best thing is that you can visit the place anytime you want. It always has pleasant weather which is perfect to wander around. Even during summers, the temperature never crosses 35-degree Celsius which makes it easy for the tourists or visitors to visit the places without any hassle. Rainy season can be messy sometimes due to heavy rains, so if possible try to avoid it in monsoon season. During winters, the temperature will not get down from 10-degrees, so it makes the best climate to visit in winter. You can also enjoy the celebration of music festivals in the winter season. Just carry semi-winter sweaters during winters.
- How to reach- Bangalore is a well-known IT hub that is well-connected by other states and cities. This place has its international airport so the international travelers won’t find it difficult to reach. There is two railway station in Bangalore among which one railway station is well-connected with other cities. You can even travel through roads, if not living far. The roads are developed and clean.
- Culture- The main religion of Bengaluru people is Hinduism. You will also find people with religion like Marathi, Konkani, Tamil, etc showcasing the perfect blend of India. The common languages are Marathi, Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu. This place has famous wood carvings, ivory carvings, Mysore paintings, etc. You will also find doll making, sandalwood craft, etc, and depicts that people in Bangalore are very innovative and creative. Festivals like Diwali, Holi, Dussehra, Eid, etc are celebrated with full enthusiasm. The people in Bangalore share unity and are very humble. Their traditional and tribal dance makes tourists very comfortable and it looks pleasing.
- Attractions- You will come across many places that are worth watching. There are many green lush gardens and historical places which are amazing to watch. The main attraction of the city is Vidhan Souda which was built in 1954. The amalgamation of modern with traditional architecture makes it look so beautiful. There are many temples that hold great beliefs. There is a huge statue of Shiva which is 20 meters high and has an amazing sightseeing view. During the night, the statue looks very pleasing to the eyes because of the special lighting. Also, there is an ancient temple with the statue of Nandi which is a sacred bull and the estimated height is 4.5 meters. There are many other famous Hindu temples such as Malleswaram, Chikka Tirupati temple, etc and there are many more. There are many gardens such as the Botanic Garden, founded by Sultan Haider Ali in 1760, where you will find an amazing collection of flowers. And there are many museums as well which you can explore.
- Stay-You will easily find a hotel like 3-star, 4-star, 5-star, stylish design hotel, sight-view hotel or villas in Bangalore very easily and at affordable rates. Make it possible to book your rooms beforehand by contacting any travel online websites as you may get unbeatable deals and offers. Wisely choose your hotel as a comfortable stay will make your vacation a success and a life-cherishing moment for you.
So above are some of the information about Bangalore you need to know before visiting. If you have a long vacation, you can even visit the places on the outskirts of Bangalore to get more exposure. Try to get some more information especially about the places you want to visit. And book your hotel rooms by taking the help of online travel agents as they will guide you as well about the place with recommendations and ratings.