Bikinis are difficult garments to wear depending on the body we have. We cannot wear all the models of bikini swimsuits that we see in the collections, so it is essential to take into account certain items to choose the most flattering one for each figure.
- If you have a large bust, bras that are tied at the neck with wide straps are ideal to hold well, they can be triangle or underwired without push up.
- If you have a small bust, your chosen bikini has to be the one that has an armed bodice, ruffles, appliqués or prints that give volume to the bust.
- If you have a pear-shaped body with hips larger than your shoulders, bikinis are ideal, but you will have to resort to those collections that allow you to combine bodices and panties of different sizes. In general, these types of bodies need a bra size S (or small) and bottoms in sizes M or L (medium or large). If this is your case, try to draw attention to the upper part of your body with an armed bodice, with rhinestones or ruffles and draw attention to the lower part of your body with a pantyhose that holds up the train well and in a lighter color darker than the bra.
- If you have a straight body, the ideal bikinis are those that are tied at the neck and whose bodice does not have fine straps so as not to further accentuate the body shape. The most recommended are the triangle type and with ruffles that destructor the straight part of the body. The lower garment can also have ruffles or appliqués to give more volume to the hips and thus promote a difference with the waist.
- If you have a figure 8 body, you can wear bikinis with straps, triangles, push up if you don’t have much bust, with underwire, with appliqués and prints. The lower part of the mesh can be the same color and have straps on the sides to adjust, if you have a lot of volume in the tail, we do not recommend the tailless panties, but if it is not your case, you can opt for that design. The hollowed out models will also suit you very well, they will stylize your legs and you will look taller.
- If you have a T-body, that is, a back larger than your hips, we will have to focus on the lower garment. For this figure, the ideal bikini is one with ruffles on the panties, prints, intense colors, ribbons, belts, appliqués that generate more hips. And the simplest top with a bodice that ties at the neck (not straight) and that does not have garish colors so as not to increase the volume of the back. You can wear different sizes at the top and bottom if you have a lot of bust.
- If your body is apple, try to highlight the lower part of your body with intense colors, since we must divert attention from the abdomen area, which is the part to hide from this type of figure. As for the bodice, if you have a lot of bust, let it be in a discreet tone with a ring or triangle tied around the neck, in a color that does not attract attention. You can accompany your outfit with colored necklaces from your color palette that highlight your face. Accompany your bikini with a short A-line dress that will stylize your silhouette.
- One-shoulder or ruffled bodices are ideal for low backs and small busts. Small or ruffled panties are ideal for small hips and little volume in the tail.
- I always preferred a bra from your color palette, and accompany your bikini with Kameymall accessories such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets and bags that will make your outfit more fun. Do not forget some nice sandals or sandals with heels or flats that stylize your figure.