It seems as if not a day goes by that I knew luxury apartment complex isn’t developed. People like Gary G Friedman have been involved in the development of these types of projects for many years. People have high expectations nowadays, looking for properties with jacuzzis and in-house spas, smart appliances, gadgets, gardens that support the natural ecology, and huge entertainment zones. According to Gary Friedman, however, there are five key things that bring all luxury properties together.
The 5 Luxury Must-Haves According to Gary G Friedman
- Home automation technology. Today, people want to make sure that their homes are high tech and that they can do everything by Simply pressing a button, preferably on a touchscreen. Alarms, door locks, climate controls, and the lights are all controlled through technology.
- Luxury interiors. People want to have a spacious layout that is enhanced through beautiful modern interior design and decor. Every room is like a display of works of art. The decorating material has to be luxurious, it has to include art works, and the most beautiful pieces furnishings. This is what makes a property look exclusive, rich, and completely unique. It seems to be particularly fashionable to have lobbies furnished with expensive items and braes leather, creating a space that is both beautiful and bright.
- Fantastic Entertainment System. You cannot live a luxury lifestyle without being able to entertain. Things such as indoor basketball courts, indoor pools, sports bars, feel two rooms, gaming rooms, and salon are essential. Naturally, every TV has to be smart TV.
- Design efficiency. A luxury home has to be completely efficient. This means the design should be low maintenance and sustainable both inside and out. Sliding doors that open straight into the backyard, masonry blocks inside the homes to reduce HVAC costs, properly insulated roofs, hardwood floors, wood elements, natural stones, and more is all necessary to create a spacious living area that looks natural and is efficient.
- Meticulous landscaping when we consider landscaping we tend to think about gardens with many apartments no longer have gardens. Rather, they have balconies and roof terraces. Regardless of what the outdoor space of a property is, it must be landscaped beautifully. People want something that looks simple and makes them feel calm and comfortable but that should also be very elegant and stunning.
A final touch of luxury living, albeit perhaps not an essential one, is to live in a gated community. These communities enable people to access various facilities such as gymnasiums, clubhouses, game courts, and swimming pools while at the same time being connected to others yet retaining their privacy. An added bonus is that these communities are highly secure, leaving people to feel safe at home.
With luxury living now becoming the norm, it has become more attainable to everyday individuals as well. No longer is it only the rich and famous who can live in this type of style. Whether this means those with all the money in the world to spend will soon change their styling needs again remains to be seen.